Bio Sculpture Gel is serious about nail health.
Dedicated to delivering quality products that help nurture and protect, Bio Sculpture is the original and best-selling nail gel product worldwide and here are the top five reasons why:
1. Unlike other products on the market, Bio Sculpture Gel will not damage your nails
- Bio Sculpture naturally bonds to the nail plate meaning it doesn’t require any primers or bonders which can leave nails damaged and dehydrated
- Products are free from harsh chemicals like acrylics, dibutyl phthalate, toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and camphor
- The gel is soaked-off and gently removed using products which contain nourishing essential oils to prevent damage to your natural nails
- Bio Sculpture Gel offers a full nail treatment which hydrates, protects and nurtures nails, ultimately improving their condition and health
2. Bio Sculpture has a gel for every type of nail – from flexible to solid gels, Bio Sculpture treatments are tailored to suit the client depending on their nail condition and lifestyle, and the product can even be used to lengthen or repair broken nails
3. Bio Sculpture is stronger than other gels and power polishes so it provides a more protective and durable finish, lasting up to three weeks on hands and six weeks on feet
4. Uniquely, Bio Sculpture products have undergone rigorous third party testing and have earned a five-star health and safety rating
5. Bio Sculpture Gel has the largest range of non-chip colour gels with more than 180 colours to choose from.